Would you like your child to join our school?
If you are interested in a place for your child at Blewbury CE Primary School, you are welcome to come for a visit.
Please contact Mrs Emma Bealey (school Administrator) to make an appointment: 01235 850411
Each year, there are places available for 25 Reception pupils.
As an academy, the Governing Body set the admission criteria and arranges admission appeals.
Oxfordshire County Council fully coordinates admission arrangements for all academies. For children starting Reception in September 2021 applications should be made to Oxfordshire County Council Admissions by completing a Common Admissions Preference Form (CAPF) either in paper form or electronically.
The closing date for applications and the date for the offer of places will be in accordance with the Co-ordinated Admissions Scheme, details of which will be common to all schools in the Local Authority (LA) area.
All admissions for Reception at other points in the year or to other year groups are considered to be In-year admissions. In-year admissions will be admitted provided that there are places available in the relevant year group using the criteria as set out in the relevant admissions policy.
Oxfordshire County Council manages our in-year admissions process and the details and form can be found below:
Prospective September 2021 Starters & In-Year Admissions
We are hosting an information evening via Microsoft Teams on Thursday 7 January 2021 at 8pm. If you would like an invite please contact the school office:
Key Admission Dates
- 3 November 2020 – Applications open.
- 7 January 2021, 8pm – Remote meeting for reception and in-year admissions.
- 15 January 2021 – Closing date for reception applications
- 15 April 20211 – National offer day: Notifications sent by email. Postal notifications are sent by second class post.
- 4 May 2021 – Last date to respond to offers.
- 10 June 2021 – Offer date for late applications made by 4 May.